Mins v/11 15/05/2003 pp 10; File BRD-02-01-00-117
Originally named “The Bounty Isles” in 1788 by their discoverer, Lieutenant William Bligh, after his ship HMS Bounty. On Captain Fairchild’s 1886 map and on the 1952 British Admiralty chart, the Main group was named “Western Group” and the East Group was “Eastern Group”.
Group of islands approximately 700km east of southern New Zealand, in three clusters; called Main Group, Centre Croup and East Group.
Shown on current map and chart
No - boundary of island will not be shown. Note that huts on this island will not automatically be listed
No-one has bagged this island yet. Be the first!